St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Parish is located on the far west side of the City of Madison. Established in 1958 by Bishop William P. O’Connor, first bishop of Madison, we have grown to nearly 1500 families. We are a diverse community with a large population of “empty-nesters” and young professionals just beginning their careers. As long-term residents move on from the neighborhoods around the parish we’re welcoming a growing number of young families and children. We are excited to serve an increasing number of Spanish-speaking families affiliated with the University of Wisconsin and new immigrants to the United States. Our charter members and the stewardship of the past fifty years afford us wonderful parish facilities to serve the needs of the next generation, or coming generations.